MCM Architecture is looking to hire Architectural drafters for small - medium sized Multi-Family and Custom residential projects.
Candidate will work closely with Project Manager and Principal to meet deadlines on Design Development and Construction Document sets.
This contract/freelance position is intended for candidates looking for ±30 hours/ week, to be self-paced, and to be performed remotely.
What you'll do:
Responsible for creating, editing and finalizing construction plans for residential and multi-family projects in Revit.
Drafting of floor plans, interior/exterior elevations, tile and cabinetry drawings.
Revise plans as needed and ensure all affected sheets and details are updated.
Execute established drafting standards and procedures and ensure established deadlines are met.
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Architectural Drafting and/or equivalent work experience in related field.
- 3 years of Revit experience preferred
- Must provide own licensed software
- Residential experience preferred
- Firm understanding of the Construction Documentation process and best practices
- Must have understanding of building code and TDLR/TAS
- Detail oriented and self motivated.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Revit: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote