We are looking for seasoned wardrobe stylists with excellent people management skills to work on a nationally televised show based in Denver, CO. The responsibilities of the television show stylist will be to style each of our 6 hosts daily, manage their clothing inventory and ensure the hosts look their very best on air by keeping their looks fresh and clean. The candidate should have set experience, preferably for individuals on television or on camera. Compensation Range: $21.63 to $26.44
- Professional and enthusiastic team player, with a demonstrated commitment to keep host's attire in line with the shows brand.
- Understands all body types and how to properly fit clothing.
- Must know how to pin, tape clothing, and simple sewing.
- Organizational skills, inventory management skills to keep each hosts clothes separated and accounted for.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities including projects, tasks, and activities as required.
- Stylist responsible for getting clothing dry cleaned every other week.
- May assist producers in procuring wardrobe for segments aside from day-to-day looks.
- May be required to stay after hours for pre-taped segments.
- 3-5 years previous experience preferred.
- Consistently seeks new fashion and product knowledge.
- Styling, fashion and/or fashion retail experience is required.
- College School Diploma or equivalency required.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
- Stock Control
- Team Working
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!