Founder-CEO of innovative and growing sports technology startup is seeking a tech-savvy Virtual Office Assistant to handle a variety of administrative tasks, including, but not limited to scheduling and calendaring meetings onsite and virtually via Outlook, Calendly, Zoom; handling general correspondence, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, creating presentation materials, producing design/branding content, assisting with marketing and fund-raising efforts, and managing some data management/workflow tasks. The ideal candidate will be capable of effectively working independently as well as part of a team, be attentive to details, and able to meet specific project deadlines as needed. Need good working knowledge of Office 365 including Outlook and Excel. US based REQUIRED; able to work on Eastern Standard Time business hours also required. This is a part-time, 20-25 hours weekly with a starting rate of $25-30/hour. This job will not lead to Full-Time. If you are looking for a full-time position, please do NOT apply. If you are based anywhere other than the U.S,, please do NOT apply.
- Calendaring (Microsoft Outlook)
- Transcription and Meeting Note taking
- Proposal or Presentation design help
- Project Tracking and Management
- Creating long- and short-term project plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Reviewing upcoming deadlines for specific assignments.
- Throughout the day, they participate in meetings with their project team to answer questions and announce changes to the current schedule or project.
- Proficient knowledge of software programs like MS Office Suites, Asana and digital calendars or schedules to keep everyone on task.
- Data management and reporting in Excel
- Someone who has schedule flexibility to complete tasks.
- No set work hours are yet set but as company grows, work hours may vary.
- 100% Remote
- Must be located in the USA EST
At least two years experience as an executive administrative assistant or executive secretary to senior management staff
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- College Degree preferred
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and Word). Advanced Excel Skills. (including vlookup, If statements, pivot tables highly preferred