Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant center is looking for an outgoing Videographer and Editor to join our team in our beautiful location in* Denver, CO*. We provide implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their lives. An exceptional patient experience for every patient is our top priority.
At Nuvia, our videographers are proactive, self-starters who have a flexible work approach. They are motivated, energetic, collaborative and have a "can do" attitude.
Hours are full time, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. This is not a contract position. We are looking for someone to be in the office every day.
Competitive pay starting at $62k DOE
Nuvia is a great place to work! We pride ourselves in the satisfaction of our teams and believe if they are well taken care of, in turn, they will take great care of our patients. Our benefits package includes the following:
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short Term Disability
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plan
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision (voluntary)
- Long Term Disability (voluntary)
- Personally connect with your patients and team, learn their stories
- Interview and film patients during dental implant process for media packages
- Photograph patients and team in a professional setting
- Produce and create organic and ad videos
- Drive brand recognition and loyalty by creating content for YouTube
- Produce 2 Videos a month for the Nuvia YouTube Channel
- Plan and produce multiple thumbnails and titles for videos
- Film and produce other video content used for the growth of the company
- Collaborate and contribute to the Content Creation Team at Nuvia
- Connect with each patient, show compassion and understanding with each and every story
- Meet production and filming deadlines
- Work autonomously and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Demonstrate flexibility in assigned projects to contribute to the growth of the company
- Proficient with Canon R or similar camera platforms
- Proficient in production lighting for interviews
- Keen eye for exposure and color settings in camera
- Able to capture high quality audio
- Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects
- Experience in editing After Effects animation templates
- Color Grading experience
- Audio editing experience
- Proficient in voiceover work
- Willingness to film yourself as a YouTube personality
- Familiarity with the YouTube platform
- How to read and comprehend YouTube analytics (ex: CTR, AVP, AVD, AVPV)
- Familiar with Hook/Title/Thumbnail Creation
- YT Script Writing
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Experience in growing a youtube channel
- Eagerness to learn and grow as an individual
We set our Videographers up for success by providing paid, in depth training and the following equipment package:
- (2) Canon EOS R
- Studio Lights
- Wireless Microphones
- Macbook Editing Laptop
This is what a day in the life of a YouTube Videographer at Nuvia looks like:
- Interviewing patients who want to change their lives. Learn why they are in their current situation and what made them make the decision to come to Nuvia.
- Cataloging and editing content for YouTube.
- Filming yourself, as well as recording voiceovers for YouTube projects.
- Work as a team to analyze and grow in your career.
The biggest challenge of this position is juggling multiple projects and patients. The ability to stay organized, driven and set your own priorities is a must.
Our team members are as diverse as the patients we serve, building special connections with them throughout their journey with us is one of the many benefits of this position. Imagine being part of a team that gets to give patients their confidence back through a brand new smile and we get to do it every day! We are eager to invent, find new solutions to problems and develop new processes. At Nuvia, we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating well as a team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture and like the idea of changing people's lives, apply today! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 per year