Belmont Medical Technologies is a leading provider of fluid management and patient temperature management solutions for use worldwide in medical facilities, military combat fields, and EMS settings.
Territory Manager – Cleveland / Pittsburgh / W. NY
- Call on existing and potential customers to introduce, demonstrate, sell and service Belmont’s products while supporting Belmont’s overall sales effort.
- Implement and achieve quarterly and yearly sales plan.
- Provide customer training on Belmont’s product line.
- Qualify potential customers.
- Maintain expert level of knowledge regarding Belmont’s and competitive product lines.
- Attend trade shows.
- Complete expense reports and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Provide field intelligence on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution and pricing as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- Cost-effectively manage time and assets.
- Maintain professional presence and poise.
This is a salaried exempt position requiring a B.S. degree with at least two years of experience in capital medical equipment sales. Knowledge of operating room and anesthesia equipment is strongly preferred. An equivalent amount of education and experience may be considered.
An expert level of knowledge is required in:
- Sales, Negotiation, and Service
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational and Technical Skills
This job requires the ability to communicate readily with high profile physicians, purchasing, administration and technical personnel. This is a field-based position requiring extensive travel.
Belmont’s premier product is The Belmont® Rapid Infuser RI-2, which utilizes electromagnetic induction heating to provide precise control of fluid temperature and flow rate during fluid administration. Belmont’s technology is credited with saving thousands of lives globally by infusing warm blood and fluid into patients experiencing massive blood loss, while exceptional air removal features help keep the patient safe from air embolism. Belmont also offers the close-to-patient, portable and battery-operated buddy lite™ for hospital and pre-hospital blood and fluid warming.
Belmont’s most recent technology acquisition extends its portfolio to include minimally invasive body temperature management solutions. Belmont’s advanced targeted temperature solutions include the Allon® system with ThermoWrap® patient garment, and the CritiCool® system with CureWrap™ patient garment. These solutions are designed to enable healthcare providers to exercise control and management of patient body temperature.
During 40+ years of operation, Belmont has maintained an excellent track record of FDA clearance and global regulatory compliance. Most of all, Belmont is working towards a noble cause. Employees’ work has a direct link to saving people's lives and makes a difference in the work that they perform and in the world!
For more information about the company and products please visit www.belmontmedtech.com.
Belmont is a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, a leading middle market investor that specializes in partnering with management teams of established companies with the vision and desire to create much larger entities through acquisition and organic growth. The firm’s proven “buy and build” approach supports their management partners in executing add-on acquisitions, accelerating growth, and optimizing overall company operations to significantly increase equity value. Since 1999, this firm has invested more than $4.5 billion in over 112 platforms and over 645 add-on acquisitions.
Belmont Medical Technologies is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
- Up to 50% travel
Work Location: On the road