Who We Are
WPS Health Solutions is a leading not-for-profit health insurer in Wisconsin. Our services offer health insurance plans for individuals, families, seniors, and group plans for small to large businesses. We process claims and provide customer service support for beneficiaries of the Medicare program and manage benefits for millions of active-duty and retired military personnel across the U.S. and abroad. In 2021, WPS Health Solutions celebrated 75 years of making health insurance easier for those we serve. Proud to be military and veteran ready.
WPS’ Performance-Based Culture is where the great work and innovations of our people are seen, fueled, and rewarded. We accomplish this by creating an inclusive, empowering employee experience, focusing on People, Work, and Conditions. This results in people bringing their authentic selves to work every day in an organization that successfully adapts to business changes and new opportunities. We are guided by our Purpose: Together, making health care easier for the people we serve.
In 2021 and 2022, WPS Health Solutions was recognized for several awards including:
- Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin and USA Top Workplaces
- Top Workplace national cultural excellence awards for Remote Work and Work-Life Flexibility
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces® with the further honor of Achievers “Elite 8” winner in the category of Culture Alignment
- Disabled American Veteran Patriot Employer
The Temporary Talent Acquisition Recruiter will have a key role in filling exempt, non-exempt, and high-volume class hires.
- This position performs preliminary screenings, interviews, and assessments, routes resumes to appropriate hiring managers, maintains appropriate employment records and systems including but not limited to compelling postings, job requisitions, applications, resumes, and offer letters
- Effective Relationships. Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Utilize SOP’s to ensure adherence for audits
- This full time temporary position will last 3 – 6 months and may have the possibility to convert to a permanent role.
How do I know this opportunity is right for me? If you:
- Are organized. You use smart tools and principles to be efficient and effective
- Enjoy variety. You will work on filling a variety of positions
- Enjoy leading. You will lead the end-to-end recruitment process and serve as the main point of contact for candidates ensuring a positive experience during the recruitment and selection process
What will I gain from this role?
- Opportunity to learn and work using Agile methodology and to work with talented, supportive team members on a progressive, collaborative People Team
- Working in a continuous performance feedback environment
- Potential opportunity for this role to convert to a permanent employee
- Experience working in an environment that serves our Nation’s military, veterans, Guard and Reserves and Medicare beneficiaries
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent post high school and/or related work experience
- 1 or more years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Psychology or related field
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong Prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- This role is open to 100% remote work for this opportunity in the following approved states:
Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin
- $24 - $29/hour
- The base pay offered for this position may vary within the posted range based on your job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Length of Position
- This full time temporary position will last 3 – 6 months and will have the possibility to convert to a permanent role.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Central Standard Time) (40 hours a week). We do have flexibility on the start and end time if the employee is working in a different time zone.
Remote Worker Requirements
- For remote position, employee is required to meet remote worker requirements, including a designated work station, a wired (Ethernet) connection to the network, and a minimum of 10Mbps downstream connection with at least 1Mbps upstream (can be checked at https://speedtest.net)
- Remote and hybrid work options
- Competitive paid time off
- Health, dental insurance, Teladoc starts DAY 1
- Review additional benefits here
Sign up for Job Alerts
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)