Soleo Health is seeking a Telecommunications Technician to work Remotely (USA).
The Telecommunications Technicians' role is to help assist with the streamlined phone system operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of Soleo Health. The Telecommunications Technician will support telecommunications-related activities, and will work closely with the Telecommunications Manager to implement cost-effective telecommunication solutions for all aspects of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work phone system support tickets through the in-house ticketing system in adherence with support SLAs.
- Manage user extensions within the Broadsoft environment.
- Provide written and phone correspondence to resolve tickets with users across the company.
- Troubleshoot hardware and VOIP software as necessary to include applications for desktop PCs, laptops, cell phones, and iPads.
- Assist with telecommunication training for new hires and correspond with managers to ensure proper expectations are met.
- Ensure company telecommunication security standards are being upheld throughout all user work processes.
- High School Diploma or GED required, higher education and/or telecommunications service desk experience preferred.
- Knowledge of VOIP technology to preferably include Broadsoft or comparable softphone management software.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- General PC and modem/router hardware troubleshooting
- General knowledge of data circuit systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form effectively with phone system users of varied skill levels
- Significant windows environment exposure
Soleo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Soleo Health does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an organization, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.