We are GRPOWING!! We are currently searching for a highly motivated and customer-oriented Fiber Optic/Telecommunications Project Managers to join our growing team in Kansas City, MO. This candidate will be responsible for project management for projects varying in complexity, including fiber construction to cell towers, enterprise customers, and school districts. This candidate is the successful liaison between Unite and customers during all phases of project implementation as well as tracks progress of project implementation and works with internal team members to complete implementation tasks required to meet project due date.
UPN offers a significant corporate bonus package, company stock (to everyone!), commission (for specific positions) and 401K match. However, what makes UPN truly valuable is our culture, and you cannot put a price on that! At UPN, our teams are the living, breathing pulse of the company. Our people are the driving force behind our successes. We look forward to getting to know you, and finding out if you are a good fit for this amazing job opportunity.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manages overall project performance including schedule, communications, resource issues, and customer satisfaction.
- Serves as main point of contact to customers. Maintains communication with customers during project implementation. Provides regular updates on status of projects. Directly interfaces with customers via telephone and written correspondence.
- Facilitates and coordinates internal staff regarding project timelines. Reports on progress of projects.
- Maintains project management software tool in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares accurate and timely billing documentation.
- Prepares reports for management as required.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirement for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prefer experience in customer service and/or business field.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
- Proficient with personal computers.
- Working knowledge of MS applications suite of products including Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.
UPN is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kansas City, MO 64108: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- direct interface in customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- MS Office proficiency (EXCEL): 4 years (Preferred)
- liaison between customer and field: 4 years (Preferred)
- managing project schedules: 4 years (Preferred)
- fielding customer feedback: 4 years (Preferred)
- facilitates and coordinates project timelines: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location