Job descriptionAt Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what’s really important around here – TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It’s that simple. If you’re ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the ‘Bou Crew! Position Overview: The Team Member is the core of the Caribou experience. They are responsible for creating day making experiences through delivering unparalleled guest service, making world-class hand-crafted beverages and bringing the Purpose and Values of Caribou to life in every interaction. DOING – What you deliver:
- Provides incredible Guest Service by:
- Developing personal ongoing relationships with guests
- Practicing active listening and connection
- Anticipating guest needs and proactively solving guest opportunities by demonstrating product knowledge and hospitality
- Makes enthusiastic and knowledgeable recommendations to delight guests
- Creating day making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD
- Hand-crafts beverages to order per Caribou standard operating procedures
- Heats, prepares, and serves Caribou food offerings to Caribou standard operating procedures
- Floats between barista and guest service, and willingly fulfills all team member roles and responsibilities
- Takes guest orders & manages cash drawer and follows all cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains the look and feel of a well-run store by following cleanliness, sanitization and organization standards
- Actively thinks and acts upon what the team and guest will need in the future
- Differentiates between problems that can be solved directly and when to ask for leader support
- Understands that the team is managing multiple priorities and willingly takes direction from leaders
- Brings the Core Values to life in all that you do: Support One Another, Make Fun Happen, Be Yourself, Take Ownership, Serve With Love.
- Brings joy to the opportunity to interact with others and make fun happen
- Relishes the opportunity to be helpful to others – both to team members and guests
- Has a learner’s mentality and has a desire to get better and do things correctly and effectively
- Shows up in every situation looking to do the right thing, serve with love and make the biggest difference
- Takes ownership for and is eager to make a positive impact on others
- Shows up ready and willing to be a reliable team player and support one another
- Is resilient under pressure and is willing to ask for help
- Ability to work at least one of the following: early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Restaurant, retail or guest service experience.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Partnership for a Healthier America Remote $60,000 - $90,000 a year 13 days ago
Brookline Bancorp Cranston, RI 02910 2 days ago
Blue Water Vaccines Inc. Remote $120,000 - $150,000 a year 3 days ago
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services Los Angeles, CA 90067 14 days ago
SK MANAGEMENT Tampa, FL $18.00 - $24.56 an hour Today