*** Must live in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states to be eligible for hire: New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Arizona, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Texas, Washington, Colorado, Vermont, North Carolina****
At Bitly, we believe in the power of the link or scan - to start a conversation, build a relationship or grow a business. Our mission is to turn every interaction into a catalyst for connections. It’s what motivates us to help people share, promote and engage everywhere on the Internet. We do this by being relentlessly product-focused, fostering the free-flowing exchange of ideas, and inspiring people around the world to dream up new ways of using Bitly.
- Reporting directly to our SR. Director of, Talent Acquisition, this person will be responsible for driving continuous process improvements within the Talent Acquisition function and its stakeholders to enable Bitly to recruit the best possible talent to accelerate and streamline the next stage of our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the Greenhouse implementation process, acting as a project manager and subject matter expert to ensure we are optimizing the system’s functionality and pulling in stakeholders when appropriate to facilitate timely decision making.
- Create recruiting effectiveness and efficiency dashboards that drive transparency, shared accountability and actionable insight for recruiters and hiring managers
- Use data to identify process improvements, needed initiatives and recruiting training opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities for technology adoption to optimize our systems and processes before they become roadblocks to the Talent Partners and business.
- Partner with People Team and Finance to continuously improve and automate our headcount planning process to ensure clarity, consistency and timeliness of hiring priorities and plans
- Own and optimize efficiency and adoption of recruitment processes and workflows; including shared and regularly maintained documentation
- Partner with marketing on employee branding efforts to drive critical initiatives to build pipelines.
- Project manage any large scale recruitment efforts and initiatives, including but not limited to internship program recruitment.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of experiences in a prior Talent Operations or HR Project Management role
- Excellent communication skills: proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels in a clear and concise manner
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving
- Ability to meet tight timelines; able to manage multiple priorities
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
- Prior Greenhouse experience required
- Strong systems orientation with a desire to drive process automation, using financial systems and tools
- High level of understanding of Recruiting best practices
- Customer First. We are fiercely committed to our customers' success. Our Job is to ensure that our trusted platform, performance, and people help customers achieve their goals
- Growth Focused. We are building a fast growing, healthy business powered by quick learning, constant optimization, and data driven decisions
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. We are a team that respects each other and values diversity and inclusion. We treat others as we’d want to be treated and uphold the highest levels of integrity in everything we do
- * >(!=) Greater than, not equal to. *We are driven to win, bring our “A Game” to work each day and deliver exceptional results
- Do or Do Not, There is No Try. We say what we are going to do and we do it
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership: Doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 and receive access to expert insurance guidance where available
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Partial cell phone service reimbursement
- Voluntary LegalShield for legal services and IDShield for identity theft protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and flexible work from home policies
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19, including a home office and separate WiFi stipend
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Budget for professional development opportunities, including courses and conference attendance
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities (when it is safe to do so)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here. (https://bitly.is/CCPACandidates)
If based in Colorado/New York, the annual cash compensation range for this position is $110,000 - $140,000. Final compensation will be determined based on experience and skills and may vary from the range listed above.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.
Job Type: Full-time