You're looking for something exceptional! So are we!
Our excited, passionate team is growing at light speed and we are looking for another creative team member to join our support team as a Staffing and Support Coordinator. This position is part-time with set hours and is 100% remote or work from home.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses exceptional customer service skills, an understanding of technology, as well as the ability to problem solve and make sound decisions. You will need to have your own computer and cell phone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, organize, and manage all aspects of the Massage Therapists scheduling in a timely manner.
- Responds to questions and issues from our participants and practitioners who are on the virtual platform.
- Collaborates with the Virtual Services Manager and VP of Operations to resolve any issues.
- Utilizes a CRM to keep track of account data, issues, and relevant notes.
- Provides administrative, clerical, receptionist, and additional duties needed to support the efficient and effective operations of each business department.
- Acts as a communication liaison between technical support, participants, and practitioners
- Assists the rest of the Operation Team and other departments with special events and projects as needed
- Communicates effectively and professionally via phone, text, Twitter, Social Media, email, etc.
- Develops call scripts, templates, and processes for handling Client Employee and Participant questions and issues
- Leads enrollments when new programs are added
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and needs to be able to adapt to change.
- Willing to work 20 hours per week
- Strong interpersonal skills, quickly building trust and rapport with Client Employees and Participants
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Adaptable and flexible, and open to change
- Professional and positive attitude
- Self-starter with ability to effectively manage time
- Two years of customer service experience
- Strong technical skills and the ability to navigate Salesforce or other CRM
- Previous experience in developing, documenting, and implementing new processes or optimizing existing work processes
Nivati is the easiest way to understand and reduce employee stress. The company's innovative platform provides actionable insights to thousands of organizations globally, empowering companies to improve employee well-being, morale, and engagement. With over 1200 practitioners on the platform, Nivati's powerful stress-relieving tools are available to every employee - anytime, anywhere.