Working with Director, Case Management
Perform administrative and secretarial responsibilities to support the manager and other staff members in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. Perform duties of a confidential nature. Work under general guidance and supervision. Responsibilities may include communication and coordination with all levels of internal and external customers, receiving and screening calls, correspondence and/or visitors, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing correspondence, documents and reports as needed.
Qualifications Minimum Education
High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Minimum Work Experience
4 years Related administrative/clerical experience, preferably in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Experience should demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret data, prepare reports, ensure compliance with policies/procedures, track budgets and timelines, coordinate scheduling of meetings, and organize files and correspondence (Required)
Administrative and Secretarial
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and arranging meetings, conferences and travel. Ensures the manager’s knowledge of schedule 24 hours in advance. May assist in creating meeting agenda and taking minutes.
- Organizes and maintains correspondence, files and records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Follows up on pending matters under the manager’s direction and supervision, providing feedback in a timely manner.
- May assist in coordinating the workflow within the manager’s scope of oversight. Initiates follow-up action as needed.
- May assist in researching information requests under the manager’s guidance and supervision. May assemble relevant data and compiles information as directed.
- Serves as a liaison to other managers and staff members, internal/external customers.
- Communicates and/or coordinates the manager’s instructions and desires with various individuals and/or departments/divisions. Furnishes and obtains information from others as needed.
- Receives and screens calls, correspondence, and/or visitors for the manager and other staff members.
- Answers routine inquiries and refers more complex requests to appropriate staff member .
- Drafts and types routine letters and memos from specific instructions.
- Utilizes various software and/or learns new computer applications to meet unique work needs and improve productivity.
- May serve as a resource to others on a variety of subjects including office equipment, software applications, and information processing procedures.
- May prioritize and coordinate project(s), and follows through on issues in a timely manner under the guidance of the manager.
- Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behavior or performance
- Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making or documentation
- Stop in the face of uncertainty and takes time to resolve the situation
- Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
- Actively promote safety for patients, families, visitors and co-workers
- Attend carefully to important details - practicing Stop, Think, Act and Review in order to self-check behavior and performance
Budgeting and Planning
- May assist in tracking the overall budget for the manager by monitoring budget reports and reporting expenditures and allocation of funds and resources on a regular and timely basis.
- May process invoices, reimbursements and other payments.
- Partner in the mission and upholds the core principles of the organization
- Committed to diversity and recognizes value of cultural ethnic differences
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Anticipate and responds to customer needs; follows up until needs are met
- Demonstrate collaborative and respectful behavior
- Partner with all team members to achieve goals
- Receptive to others’ ideas and opinions
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to change
- Identify opportunities to improve clinical and administrative processes
- Make appropriate decisions, using sound judgment
- Use resources efficiently
- Search for less costly ways of doing things