- Be dependable. Show up on time and leave in time for your shifts.
- Follow all Cornerstone policies and procedures and maintain core values. 3.Maintain training requirements as defined by Cornerstone policy, The Joint Commission and TN State Licensure.
- Maintain a driver's license with an F-endorsement. 5.Must attend all mandatory meetings and staff meetings.
- Maintain patient safety at all times; responds to emergency situations and sustains order.
- Assist and support counseling staff in preserving therapeutic community for patients.
- Answer phone calls, monitor video screens and respond appropriately. 9.Patrols COR inside and outside property regularly during shift checking for safety issues; reporting any unsafe conditions, inoperative equipment, lighting needs and customer service needs.
- Performs monthly inspections/ tests of equipment such as conducting system fire drills and completes required documentation.
- Monitors patients, warning patients of any rule infractions and notifying counseling staff
- Assists in investigating and following up on all reported incidents during shift hours on property. Completes incident reports when appropriate.
- Opens buildings in morning and ensures buildings are locked at night.
- All other duties as assigned or requested.
- GED or high school diploma
- 2 years of chemical dependency experience preferred.
- Must maintain F class endorsement drivers license.
- Must be able to physically walk COR property and perimeter.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Southwest Airlines Dallas, TX 75235 $86,100 a year 30+ days ago
Marshalls Boynton Beach, FL 33426 9 days ago
Micrologic Associates Remote $33,275 a year 21 days ago
IKEA Carson, CA 90746 $25.35 - $36.20 an hour 4 days ago