Job descriptionAbout Us:
Betstamp is the future of sports betting. We were founded in 2020 with the mission to make sports betting easy and accessible with everyone, while improving your odds of winning your bets. Our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible, while educating the public about sports betting.
How We Work:
Betstamp aggregates sports betting odds from every sportsbook so you can easily compare and get the best price before you bet. You can track, manage, and analyze your sports bets for consistent improvement, in addition to being able to follow some of your favourite betting personalities and your friends’ performances in the app to see how they do. Save time, save money, and have more fun betting on sports.
Have you ever wondered if you could get paid for something you already enjoy doing? If you like watching sports, hanging out with friends, and learning more about betting, the answer is yes!
As a Betstamp Ambassador, you’ll join on the ground level of the best Sports Betting aggregator on the market, growing faster than ever. You will be responsible for managing the launch of Betstamp in your community, and getting your network aware of and using Betstamp. You will be part of a team that will be responsible for supporting the creation and execution of different events to help bring Betstamp to the masses.
This role is perfect for someone looking to gain professional experience in a fast moving startup, that overlaps heavily in the sports & sports management side of business. Successful candidates will be given real responsibility from Day 1, with the opportunity to build & influence our national launch approach.
What makes a good Betstamp Ambassador?
- Interest in sports/sports betting
- A leader and unofficial “planner” in your friendship circle and networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an ability to work independently & manage feedback
- Educate your network on Betstamp & how to become a better bettor
- Host viewing events watching the sports & teams you love
- Know your market, and spot & set the trends
- Marketing the launch of the app
- Growing Betstamp's social media presence
How You'll Be Rewarded & Start Date
- Start Date: October 2022
- Uncapped Earnings: Based on referrals, hosting sports viewing parties with friends, growing brand awareness, paid training sessions
- Flexible Schedule: Work on your own time.
- Exclusive Perks: For hitting targets (think PS5's, new TV's & more!)
- Authentic Startup Experience: Your feedback will be essential to building & optimizing the program
- Paid Training: Earn more than $15/hr for attending trainings.
- Betstamp swag
- Access, coaching, and support from betstamp’s business development team
- Early access to new & upcoming features
- Complete schedule flexibility
- Gain experience in the sports betting & marketing industries
- Leading the future of Sports Betting
- Meeting new people
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Polaris Feeding Company Cheyenne, WY 82007 $2,500 a month 19 days ago
VDC Research Group, Inc. Southborough, MA 01772 $50,000 - $200,000 a year 14 days ago
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Austin, TX 78753 $3,520 - $4,023 a month 6 days ago
Council on Foreign Relations Washington, DC 20006 10 days ago
Highbar Talent Solutions Sacramento, CA 95815 From $4,500 a week 30 days ago