We're seeking people for the role of Software Support Specialist. We're seeking people with software support experience that want to be valued and make an immediate impact. This is a permanent role that can be worked remotely and comes with our full benefits package.
Working as the customer’s advocate, provides customer support, via phone, email, and chat with Customers. Support Specialist directly impacts customer’s ability to successfully utilize applications at all phases of the customer's lifecycle. The Support Specialist minimizes risk when recommending or resolving data damage or system bugs.
- Apply analytical/communication/problem-solving skills to identify/resolve/document customer reported issues
- Research solutions to new problems/issues with company products and services.
- Notify development of suspected bugs, research software for root cause, submit for code changes and confirm resolution thru pre-release testing
- Evaluate/champion the priority of customer reported issues internally
- Track and provide timely resolution status to customer and manager, escalating as needed
- Commitment to learning new product functionality
- Attend offered training at the time or through recorded webinars
- Use information or other call tracking software to record issues, testing, resolution, and administrative tasks. Call tracking includes accuracy of time spent, clear noting of issue, and resolution. All-time in tickets should include a notation in the ticket.
- Use JIRA to record development requests
- Creation of useful Knowledge Base articles as measured by usage, customer feedback, and rating of helpfulness
- Hours of support 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific
- Rotation of after-hours support
- Typically requires an AA degree in a technical field or equivalent experience and 2 or more years of technical support experience in a related field.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency/Aptitude in software and operating system troubleshooting techniques/methodologies
- Strong technical aptitude; analytical and critical thinking skills
- Customer-centric focus
- Commitment to a track record of consistent issue resolution and customer follow up
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote