This company's Brand Social Media Marketing team is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to support ground-breaking and disruptive campaigns. The Brand Social team is responsible for driving Earned Media by supporting marketing efforts, and promoting the company's original series, films and docs on primary social media channels. The Coordinator is a trusted member of the team and key collaborator on various cross-functional campaigns to engage and grow the digital audience. Are you highly organized, meticulous about grammar and spelling, and a lover of GIF and meme culture? This person is a TV enthusiast and social media aficionado! We’re looking for a person who has a strong pulse on entertainment, pop culture, movies, sports and trending news. The right person will embrace fun, thrive in teamwork, and can work in a fast-paced environment. If you are someone who excels at balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-performance environment, then this is a phenomenal role for you. The person should also have basic knowledge of understanding social media, including content calendars and social listening. Recent college grads or entry level candidates for this role must be passionate about social media and a quick learner!
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Remote
- 6-month contract with option to renewal up to 18 months or convert to staff
- Schedule content and manage the team’s editorial calendars, paying close attention to details, spelling and grammar before publishing.
- Supervise the performance of all posts and provide weekly strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights and trending topics.
- Use social listening tools (Netbase, etc) to actively listen to our audience and build fandom amongst our social communities.
- Work alongside Social Media Managers to help coordinate, ideate, and develop social-first content for various Brand, Culture and Original Series campaigns.
- Serve as key contact for vendors and agencies trafficking footage, assets and approvals.
- Administrative support for the Brand Social team including vendor onboarding, maintaining programming calendars, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Provide social production support at brand, cultural and awards events.
- General understanding of the social landscape, platform standard methodologies and a clear grasp of consumers’ social media habits.
- Basic knowledge of social media tools including Sprinklr, Trello, Dash Hudson, ListenFirst, Netbase
- Ability to work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams across various departments.
- A great communicator, assistant and project manager
- Self-motivated, innovative and outstanding judgement.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Experience using Sprinklr, Trello, Dash Hudson, ListenFirst, Netbase, Airtable and Slack
- Bi-lingual - Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Understanding of social media best practices for disabled audiences, American Sign Language
- College Degree