Who We Are:
You’ll join our fun-loving global community of more than 110,000 passionate people who work across 200 locations in over 55 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
Content Moderator - New Opportunity Awaits! Be the first in line to be a part of a growing platform with Social Media!
- Must be able to Travel to the Mason, OH office. This shift has a pay differential, is overtime-eligible, and pays for a performance incentive.
- Come check us out and see what it means to be a Social Media Content Moderator by clicking on the video below
Calling all social media fans! This could be your calling if you enjoy keeping up with the latest trends, and viral videos and scrolling through videos with efficient speed. We are looking for content moderators in the Mason, OH, market to support an international social media leader.
We seek online content bingers, viral video followers, meme sharers, and people with a passion for social media. We want those with the ability to evaluate content with integrity while ensuring guidelines. Must be proactive and confident in decision-making.
You’ll join our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
What you’ll be doing
- Expediently Review and approve video and online postings content aligned with client and business guidelines.
- Efficiently and accurately moderate audit uploads considering both customers' needs and client policies and procedures.
- Providing accurate monitoring of content with just one view and at a rapid speed
- You’ll need to have objective views regarding content monitoring and not be overly sensitive to explicit or sensitive content.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Adhere to strict deadlines
What you’ll need
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Experience and knowledge of social media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, low error threshold environment
- 1+ years of user-generated content (UGC) moderation experience preferred
- Must be open and comfortable to be exposed to highly sensitive and graphic content daily
- Ability to evaluate content in line with company policies instead of personal views
- Understanding of social media and internet terms/functions
- Strong observation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflow onsite at our Mason, OH location
- Excellent attendance required
What we offer
- Expediently Review and approve video and online postings content in alignment with client and business guidelines
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Paid time off
The physical demands described hare are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individuals will be required to stand, walk and/or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity and perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push weights in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing, or pulling in an awkward position.
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, and a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients. Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today. #wearewebhelp
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.