Job descriptionJob Description: At Perkins Coie, we look for individuals that are self-motivated, dedicated to providing value and superior services and, above all, people who have a high degree of integrity and enthusiasm for their work. We’ve created a company culture that is based on collaboration, devotion to serving our clients, and mutual respect. Perkins Coie is committed to advancing diversity and inclusion both within the firm and throughout our collective communities. Work for one of the 100 Best Workplaces in America , get great health insurance, tuition reimbursement, your birthday off, and paid sabbaticals. General Purpose Perkins Coie has an immediate opening for a Service Desk Support Technician. The individual in this role will serve as a member of the Immediate Response Team (Service Desk) designed to be a “top of the funnel” concept for all support requests across the Firm. The Service Desk Support Technician will become proficient in routing all support requests to a standard and centralized Support Desk in an effort to maximize resources in the local offices and allow for higher quality desk-side/concierge-level service as well as a more dynamic A/V experience. This position is remote with preferred locations being Boise, Idaho, Phoenix, Arizona and Savannah, Georgia. This Service Desk Support Technician will work 9am EST to 6pm EST.
- Quickly resolve end-user issues that come into the team over the phone, through e-mail, or potentially via chat.
- Handle approximately 275 daily support requests with other team members via various communication channels.
- Properly and thoroughly document all elements of a support case within the Incident Management System (ServiceNow).
- Prioritize properly and communicate effectively. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure user requests and issues are clearly documented in tickets and create written documentation for hardware and software installations or other technical matters as requested.
- Assist in the creation and editing of Service Desk processes and procedures including Knowledge Base articles.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to quickly assimilate advanced technical information, organize and prioritize multiple competing deadlines.
- Troubleshooting skills, including the ability to use a wide variety of resources including technical manuals, on-line vendor knowledge bases, and specification documents.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals, including the ability to test and troubleshoot a variety of complex hardware configurations.
- Knowledge of software including operating systems, ability to navigate and manipulate the Windows Registry and troubleshoot interaction errors between multiple software packages.
Education and experience
An associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred. Requires 1 year of experience in a technical support environment or equivalent solid functional knowledge of standard PC hardware and software used in office environments. A+ Network+, MCSE, or equivalent technical education strongly preferred. Law firm experience beneficial. #TechDept
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
TACTICAL REVOLUTION LLC Kansas City, MO+1 location $20 an hour 30 days ago
FedEx Logistics Romulus, MI 48174+2 locations Today
TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Shreveport, LA (Shreveport International Airport area)+1 location $51,824 - $80,293 a year 7 days ago
University of Colorado Medicine Remote in Aurora, CO 80045+1 location $16 an hour 30+ days ago
American Savings Bank Honolulu, HI 96817 (Kalihi-Palama area) From $17 an hour EmployerActive 1 day ago