GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. GEP is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Sourcing Analyst, you will utilize your sourcing expertise to lead strategic/tactical buying and Indirect category strategies at a Fortune-ranked company. As you partner with our internal team and client stakeholders to ensure we can meet project goals with clients, you will also be mentoring and directing resources across our engagement.
- Implement Logistics category strategy plans and sourcing execution of Ocean, Fleet, Air, RailRoad and Truckload procurement for S2C program
- Establishing, identifying and developing negotiation strategies, maintaining 3PL supplier relationship to ensure savings, timely supply and other benefits for purchases, business analytics, savings reporting and tracking.
- Using technology and client ERP system for procurement operations and suggesting improvements tailored to the client
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, manage SOP’s, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes.
- Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, Scorecard and Bid Analysis, etc.)
Reviewing orders for accuracy and compliance with existing policies and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote