Job descriptionOverview: As a member of the Medical Economics team, you will manage the analytic reporting and analysis to support CareCentrix strategic and tactical needs, and to fulfill contractual requirements for external health plan clients. You will analyze extensive financial and healthcare utilization data to develop insights that support business decision and cost savings for CareCentrix. Responsibilities: In this Job, you will:
- Perform analysis of complex and varied healthcare data.
- Be responsible for financial modeling, reserving and risk forecasting.
- Assess financial impact and outcomes.
- Develop and maintain dashboards of key performance metrics for clients.
- Make assessments about health care costs and trends, quality and outcomes.
- Present reports and analytic results.
This is the job for you if:
- You love data mining - extracting, collecting and analyzing data that results in cost savings opportunities.
- You love to learn and are curious to understand the nuances of a situation.
- You enjoy working through ambiguity and a changing market environment.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar.
- You have 3-5 years background in analytics and data mining.
- You think in quantitative terms.
- You understand financial modeling.
- You have strong Excel skills and knowledge of SQL and/or Tableau.
- Salary Range: $75000 - $95000 / year plus Corporate Bonus Incentives.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.