Job descriptionOur company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented administrator with the ability to multitask. This specialist will work directly with senior management and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and support. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and develop skills for advancement.
- Coordinate senior management communications, including taking calls, scheduling meetings, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare multiple levels of documentation – emails, letters, reports, summaries, marketing/business development documentation, proposal documentation, other
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and client partners
- Make domestic and foreign travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, prepare and compile travel expenses, and maintain all travel records
- Arrange corporate meetings and large events
- Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of discretion and confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Administer and process timesheets, invoices, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Provide support to business development/marketing and proposal coordinators
- Collaborate with managers and engineers to ensure proposals are accurate, visually engaging, and highly compelling
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for business meetings and conferences in a collaborative environment
- Format reports and review documents for completeness, spelling and grammatical correctness
- Type and edit dictation, and issue documentation, on technical and confidential matters from the senior team member(s)
- Check mail and send out packages by USPS, UPS and FedEx online systems
- Provide project document control
- Manage multiple priorities within large teams
Candidate SpecificationWe invite applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Minimum of seven years of experience in disciplines stated above
- Advanced experience in Word (expert level in Word formatting), Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, coordination and problem-solving skills with advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Flexibility, high level of competency, ability to maintain composure with changing priorities
- Experience with senior management
- Basic engineering and construction terminology as it relates to the clerical activities – oil and gas experience preferred
- Superior technical writing and proofreading skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, detail oriented and flexible in order to adjust quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to accuracy and thoroughness
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Job ProfileHere at Mott MacDonald, we are experts in engineering, management, and development services supporting multisector project work in over 150 countries. One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional outcomes through the connected thinking of our 16,000+ talented consultants. Sustainability and innovation are at the heart of all of our sectors which, in North America include Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.
Other InformationEquality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or disability status.
Hybrid working policy
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team, and personal commitments. We offer a hybrid working policy that embraces your well-being, flexibility, and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
Recruiter ContactAlex Smith
Region/StateFlorida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Texas
DisciplineAdministration, Energy, Oil and gas
Website RegionNorth America
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
DICKERSON PETROLEUM INC Kosciusko, MS 39090+9 locations 30+ days ago
Need It Now Delivers - Automotive Baton Rouge, LA+1 location $585 a week 4 days ago
Jefferson - Center City, Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia, PA 19107 (City Center East area)+2 locations 9 days ago
Fleet Farm Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 5 days ago
Missouri Botanical Garden St. Louis, MO 63110 (Botanical Heights area) 8 days ago