About The Company:
We’re a leading project management service provider, designing and delivering solutions for clients across multiple sectors within the Life Science, Ag Tech and Food Tech industries. We are focused on leading the pack in our industry, bringing together a heritage of creativity and technology, and applying the latest thinking in project management to deliver truly effective positive change.
About The Role:
- The project manager is responsible for end-to-end delivery to time, cost, and quality of their solutions to the customer. The environment is fast-paced and agile
- As a successful PM already, you will love the idea of working closely with clients and stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcome, keeping a multidisciplinary team aligned towards a common goal.
- You will have the authority in leading significant business change and enhance ways of working.
- Working closely with your wider company, in particular account managers and service teams, you will strive for a great customer experience and uncover new opportunities to deliver clear business benefits for our customers.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products, services, and changes.
- Develop and execute appropriate change and engagement plans to achieve necessary behavior changes in order to maximize benefits.
- Align expectations and ensure that the decision-making of stakeholders happen in a timely and effective manner.
- Understand, assess and embed the right delivery methodologies, considering the project and business constraints.
- Assess program risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk, and ultimately benefit, continuously managing the business cases of constituent projects and workstreams.
- Education and/or Background in the sciences (molecular or cell biology, genetic engineering) is required
- A proven track record of delivery, ideally with at least 5 years in a project management role
- Have the ability to think strategically and tactically about product, technical and cross-functional issues.
- Strong leadership, customer & motivational skills including the ability to inspire and lead throughout all levels of the organization.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a remote position with occasional visits to the site. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer comprehensive benefits and we support our team members’ professional development, employee incentives, and hands-on experience in a wide variety of projects and environments.
MustardSeed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.