Becoming a Sales Professional at Red Ventures means launching a sales career with a company ranked one of the Best Large Companies to work for in 2022. It's easy to see why! Imagine a day in the life of a Red Ventures Sales Professional: a high-energy sales organization, a supportive team by your side, goals to strive for, and defined career paths for successful Sales Professionals.
About the Role
What will you be doing?
- As a Sales Professional, you will sell on behalf of our brand partners. These will be inbound phone calls from residential customers shopping for home services like Television, Internet, Security, Utilities, and more!
- Your goal is to establish rapport, deliver maximum product value, overcome hesitations, and close the sale in just one call. (We don't believe in cold calling- our customers will be transferred from our partners or calling us directly.)
- We will set you up with all the tools you need for success – paid training, proprietary technology, dynamic scripting, and expert coaching. A reliable, high-speed internet connection is required.
What does the schedule look like?
This position is full-time and fully remote. Schedules are 8 hours per day plus lunch, 5 days per week. Schedules consist of 4 weekdays and one 1 weekend day. Schedules can start as early as 7 am EST or end as late as 10 pm EST, based on business need.
What about Pay/Compensation?
You will be compensated in the form of $10/hr base pay + uncapped commissions. Our top earners make over $65,000 annually!
In order to help you succeed and become a true Sales Professional, we guarantee commissions of at least $500 per month, for your first 6 months.
What about the benefits?
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for our benefits package. Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Emotional and Mental Health services, support, and resources
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off/ Sick
Note: For most benefits, you are eligible on the first of the month following 60 days from the date of hire.
What We Are Looking For
Sales experience not required! We're a place where sales talent - of all levels and all backgrounds - can earn, learn, and grow for years to come. We look for teammates who are:
- Accountable. You come to work, ready to work. Your team can count on you.
- Adaptable. Do you thrive under pressure and go with the flow when change happens?
- Coachable. Our leadership teams are the best of the best and are here to help you reach your goals every step of the way.
- Driven. Commission is uncapped and so are our goals – let's chase both together.
- Funny. A sense of humor is a must! We work hard and play hard…the virtual fist bumps are for free!
- Gritty. You bring your best attitude and effort, all the time. Giving up is not in your nature.
- Honest. Integrity is non-negotiable here. We're here to "win the right way" every day.
Who We Are
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. We are made up of more than 4,500 employees across 5 continents - and adaptability is at the core of everything we do. We measure our impact not by profit but in our ability to positively change the trajectory of the people and communities we touch. At our core, we believe:
- In making every second count
- In getting better every day
- In winning the right way
- In being the change we wish to see in the world
- Everything is written in pencil
- In being great people to work with
- In leaving the woodpile higher than we found it
With a portfolio spanning dozens of geographies, business teams, and industries - the opportunities to learn, grow, and find work you're truly passionate about here are limitless. But just to be sure - we also provide world-class training and leadership development opportunities at every stage of your career, no matter where in the world you're located.
Currently, we are hiring for this position in the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected])