We are seeking motivated part-time Remote Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who are interested in starting or relaunching their career in sales. SDRs are the first point of contact for the sales team and they play an important role in creating a positive first impression. This position is part of Digixperts Insurance leads generation team. In this role you will make connections with prospects to ignite their interest in our insurance Solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Execute the Lead & Opportunity Management process for building lead generation pipeline.
- Possess, or be willing to learn and develop a working understanding of social media and other key lead generation technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual daily and/or weekly targets: pipeline, conversion rates, and Opportunities which may consist of meetings, appointments virtually, demos, or follow-up calls assigned to quota carrying sales reps in Digixperts.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and Digixperts value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Eagerness to achieve goals and quotas
- Ability to be a team player and perform in an inside sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new leads
- Willingness to learn sales technology and tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous Knowledge of Insurance
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $3,000.00 per week
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid remote
- This is performance based job on weekly payments so are you willing to work on performance based work?
- Lead generation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote