Job descriptionGeneral Purpose:
Add to the computer all payments received, such as payments received on delivery, mail payments, and customers coming into the store. Responsible for cash drawer. Handle customer inquiries, take customer orders, and phone their references for verification. Accept responsibility for increasing sales to customers, which should occupy approximately 40% of the workload.
- Answers incoming calls, in a pleasant and professional manner, and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- Responsible for “sales” to customers including matching the customer to the merchandise, taking the customer order form for the customer, verifying the customer order, and setting up delivery times.
- Creates a file folder for each customer, and maintains each folder with up-to-date information.
- Completes Rental (lease) Agreements and enters the information into the computer.
- Ensures that deliveries are ready (no less than one hour) prior to delivery time. Assists in the preparation of the delivery routing to avoid backtracking and to reduce delivery time and costs.
- Assists in maintaining merchandise that has been returned in a constant state of cleanliness and readiness within 48 hours of return.
- Ensures cleanliness in the showroom and ensures that all products are properly price tagged, hooked up for demonstration, working properly, and properly marked on the back.
- The first two hours of each day are to be spent on showroom appearance, condition, cleanliness, and pricing.
- Ensures all pricing is in accordance with company guidelines.
- Understand and properly ensure advertising programs and hand billing programs are being constantly maintained.
- Understanding of the monthly advertising campaign and how to explain to customers and answer questions to facilitate sales.
- Follows up on deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction within three days of delivery.
- Maintains remote controls and owner’s manuals for each piece of inventory.
- Assists the Store Manager in determining and executing creative methods for gaining new customers and new agreements.
- Helps maintain cleanliness and organization in the entire store.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have one (1) year of experience in a retail environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- A high degree of precision, accuracy, coordination, and knowledge of electronics and repair procedures.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Ability to manage confrontations with customers and associates.
- After training, working knowledge of all electronic and mechanical products in the inventory.
Work is performed in changing environments. Considerable walking, standing, bending, stooping, and lifting are involved. Due to the nature of the business, must determine alternate solutions and deal with the pressures of multiple activities and changes. Additional hours before or after normal business hours may be required. Frequent travel from store to store may be required.
- Must be able to cope with the emotional and mental stress associated with dealing with people and situations.
- Required to use a hand truck to move merchandise.
- Attending company or Premier Corp, Training Sessions may be necessary.
Requires frequent contact with customers, associates, and upper management. Occasional contact with external business associates (distributors, suppliers, service organizations, etc.) is possible. Must communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, and associates.
I acknowledge that each independent Premier Rental Purchase franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Premier Rental Purchase Inc. (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Premier Rental Purchase Inc. is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Air Charter Service San Francisco, CA 94111 $59,000 a year 30+ days ago
Bloomingdale’s Miami, FL 33180 $15 - $19 an hour 3 days ago
Cathedral Corporation Lincoln, RI 02865 $16 - $17 an hour 7 days ago
Nebraska Furniture Mart The Colony, TX 75056 17 days ago