Part-Time Brand Ambassadors have a customer first mindset and are passionate about providing a personalized and inspiring shopping experience that exceeds the customer's expectations. Success is achieved by being a team player who is curious, resourceful, and exemplifies inclusivity.
Brand Ambassadors are the entry point for future Leadership roles within Ralph Lauren where you can begin to write your Next Great Chapter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Motivated to drive their business day to day and achieve daily, weekly, monthly sales goals.
- Proactively drives business through focusing on the customer at the core of all decisions
- Supports company initiatives
- Participates in team training to execute business results
- Utilizes "More Ways to Shop" to drive business results and supports use of new technology
- Represents the customer experience expectations in store
- Delivers a consistent experience aligned to RL Brand expectations by supporting the company and store vision
- Champion of RL core values
- Supports a collaborative environment with the customer at its core
- Engages in networking to start to build a clientele
- Provides on going feedback to Management on successes and opportunities
- Strengthen customer connectivity with alternative paths to purchase by supporting alternative purchasing processes - Gladly, Click to Zoom, JRNI, Ship to Home.
- Broaden customer accessibility to product discovery - QR codes, digital catalogs, virtual stores.
- Provides necessary feedback to Management on category opportunities or needs.
- Ensures sales floor and all store standards are met at all time.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
- Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for multiple hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include overnight shifts and travel (as required)
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Johnson Creek, WI 53038: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location