We have an exciting opportunity for a remote, Fidelity Digital Asset Services Representative III in the Phoenix, Arizona area! While you will work from home, you must reside near the Phoenix Metropolitan area as occasional in-person participation with your peers is an important part of our culture. We offer virtual interviewing and onboarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. You’ll have full access to work from home and capability to support our clients remotely.
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is a growing business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena and delivering those solutions to customers and prospects. The Client Service Associate III (CSA) will work within a team structure focused on providing a world-class experience for Fidelity digital asset customers. You will focus on customer satisfaction with specific attention in the areas of overall customer experience, providing technical expertise, problem resolution, and process improvement. CSAs are expected to have strong commitment to teamwork and shared success of the organization.
To be effective, you will work closely with the Customer Service team as well as the broader FDAS team including Technology, Operations, etc., to drive customer satisfaction by developing a deeper understanding of their service needs and opportunities. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDAS team, sharing best practices and creating an outstanding customer experience.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, and national peers
- Familiarity with market mechanics and customer order flow
- Familiarity with digital assets and their unique characteristics
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate potential areas of risk
- Experience consulting and partnering with range of internal business partners
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to work well on teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges
- Your proven ability to build and leverage internal and external resources
- Your passion for innovation
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing business
- Ability to teach clients and business partners how to use digital assets trading tools
- Flexible hours, which may include evenings and weekends
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
The Value You Deliver
At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together, but also about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go the extra mile for our customers and each other. Included in the value that you’ll deliver are:
- Meeting operational goals while maintaining a ‘customer first’ mentality
- Optimizing the customer experience and developing long term relationships and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service to customers by executing their requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the customer and Fidelity
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.