Base wage starting at $15-$17.50/hr. based on prior experience. Want to earn more?
PREMIER offers the opportunity to increase your take home pay!
- Potential for TWO wage increases & promotions within one year!
- Monthly Incentives – up to $1,500 for highest performers
- Contest Money
- Shift Differential up to 20%
- Various shift options for full & part-time hours
About the Role
PREMIER Bankcard is looking to expand its Retention team with strong communicators & problem solvers. This mission critical role will handle inbound account closure requests and make outbound activation calls to customers. Success in this role is measured by resolving customer concerns rather than focusing calls per hour. Our team will provide you the coaching and assistance you need to help achieve results and earn terrific performance incentives!
- Customer communications via inbound calls with an emphasis on high quality service
- Take and process payment information
- Answer billing inquiries and other common questions
Click Here to View a Day in the Life of our Customer Retention Associates!
Monday - Friday 12:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., every other Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., every other Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This opportunity is open to candidates who reside within the states of South Dakota, Iowa, or Minnesota ONLY, and whose home address is within 100 miles of our physical PREMIER Bankcard location.
Use this link to check the distance between your home and our physical location to confirm your eligibility!
Check your Distance!
- PREMIER to provide the PC
- Headset will be provided by PREMIER
- PREMIER to provide telephone and Vonage box
- High speed Intern access, DSL connections or cable model is required (this cannot be a wireless connection)
- Having a smart cell phone is necessary for accessing a security token application
- Software functionality to be provided via PREMIER Bankcard
- Use of a cellular phone or cordless land line phone is prohibited while in PREMIER workspace
- Need to be able to pass speed test from https://www.speedtest.net/
In addition to our outstanding base wage earnings & incentives, PREMIER also offers a competitive benefits package. Check out an in-depth look at PREMIER benefits!
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week withFREE dental and vision coverage.
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days.
- 401(k) – dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%of total compensation, 100% associate-owned
- Employee Wellness Program
- Special discounts and offers for events at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
- Paid Community Volunteer Hours - PREMIER averages 30,000 hours of volunteer hours per year!
- Fun Employee Parties!
- To ensure you’re equipped for success, we deliver an extensive paid training program, up to 3 weeks in length. You will complete classroom training that includes both hands-on learning and side-by-side mentoring. We also offer ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement. No experience necessary!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.50 per hour