Why Wellthy is for you!
At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other. We are building better healthcare experiences for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns across the US, Canada, UK and other countries.
As our Care Coordinator, you will work directly with Wellthy families and members all over the US, addressing their unique caretaking needs, helping them organize a care plan, and truly be the project manager that takes the administrative and logistical care off the plates of families. Whether finding the right provider, managing medical bills, making appointments, tracking medications, vetting facilities, insurance, medical bills, and more, you'll partner with our back-end support team of Care Advisers while serving as the primary point of contact for families and caregivers.
You will report directly to a Team Lead and Care Manager.
To be successful in this role:
- You will help customers (Care Team) using your expertise, skills, and judgement to advise, research, coordinate, and "get done" any healthcare-related tasks
- You will work closely with our Care Advisers in a collaboration manner, servicing as the front-end experience for Care families
- Collaborate with your direct-report, Team Lead, on outside the box strategies and care capacity at any given point.
- Have a strong understanding and be sensitive to the care needs of a working family.
- Learn and contribute to understand other service-related areas for continued growth and development and , supporting during peak periods
- Help with other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy's product, service, marketing, and guides
Training and Onboarding
You will go through a robust training program that includes hands-on work that will set you up for success within the following areas:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Customer service
- The Wellthy way of communicating
Qualifications required for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree, healthcare-related and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- 6+ years of healthcare experience, particularly holistic case management (or equivalent) and coordination experience (ex: Social Work, Geriatric Case Management)
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate the healthcare sector
- Experience developing and facilitate care plans
Qualifications that are preferred but not mandatory:
- Providing ongoing, hands-on support for complex healthcare situations
- Experience creating high-touch customer journey experience
- More than one language is a plus
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
Total Rewards Package
- Salary: $26.00 - $28.00 per hour (including training)
- Remote work environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits within 30 days of hire.
- Retirement saving account with matching company contributions.
- Mental health benefits.
- 15 days paid vacation, two additional days for each subsequent years (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Sick and Caregiving Days
- Professional development initiatives for growth.
- Generous parental leave (maternal and paternal) during a new child's first year (born into family or adopted).
This is a fully remote position. Our Wellthians are located throughout the United States but we are currently not accepting candidates in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia.
To work from home, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space to take calls and a professional (distraction free) environment.
We encourage you to apply for this position by clicking the apply here button on job posting and attaching your resume. We understand that there is no "perfect" candidate and never expect every candidate to meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We look for our Wellthians to enhance and advance our company from their past experiences. Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what make Wellthy a top company to work for. We hope that it not only encourages you but excites you to get started with our process.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protect by law.
For those who require reasonable accommodations, please let us know on your application or email us at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 per hour