We are currently hiring for the following shifts:
- Saturday and Sunday
- Full-Time & Part-Time
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ve challenged yourself to be a nursing leader. Now it’s time to be recognized for your talent, experience and education. The RN will manage the nursing care and ensure the safety of their residents to maximize quality of life.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Obtain and administer prescribed medications and treatment in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Ensure residents’ chart is current
- Observe residents and record significant conditions and reactions.
- Notify appropriate parties of residents’ change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents.
- Take vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of residents.
- Keep residents’ family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications or conditions of health.
- Modify residents’ care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with residents’ changes in condition.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- One (1) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
- 100% Employee Owned.
Ask the hiring manager for details.
Cottonwood Creek Skilled Nursing & Therapy is 100% employee owned by members of the community we serve. Being an employee-owner means all of your effort is rewarded each year through a stock contribution to your ESOP retirement plan that costs you nothing, requires no contributions and is paid to every employee who works 1000+ hours per year and is with us through December 31st of each plan year. Ask any other prospective employer if they automatically provide you with a no cost retirement plan in addition to your optional 401(k) program with matching. Learn more about vesting and other ESOP details from your HR Payroll representative. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location