RealTime Solutions seeks an ambitious, self-motivated full-time Regenerative Grower to focus on regenerative and sustainable food system programs. This team member would be responsible for strengthening relationships and collaboratively working on projects with internal team members, clients and prospects by understanding goals and strategies and applying climate-friendly growth solutions. They must continuously think outside the box to map and develop new opportunities and reference internal resources while generating solutions. All team members must be dedicated to our values, Real, Care, and Growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Promote and enhance core services for regenerative agriculture, climate-smart, and/or land stewardship solutions utilizing RealTime Solutions' existing service areas.
· Map regenerative solution opportunities within the mix of the current client base to create additional service strategies.
· Increase and improve client impacts by identifying and pursuing new opportunities within the existing customer base by utilizing expertise to engage with clients' sustainability /regenerative goals.
· Increase business opportunities with existing and new clients with a regenerative solution focus.
· Collaborate to develop RealTime Solutions' regenerative agriculture branding
· Provide vision and support for regenerative agriculture deliverables (internal and external) and create assessments and plans for risks and outcomes.
· Partner with the communications team by sharing subject matter expertise to create compelling and knowledgeable regenerative content for RealTime Solutions and brands' marketing strategies.
· Develop and maintain relationships with prospects, clients and industry by providing insightful ideas and regenerative knowledge.
· Maintain and grow a network of regenerative practitioners and experts.
· Act as a liaison and regenerative agriculture expert between foodservice manufacturers, sister brands and rewards programs
· Create and deliver compelling, comprehensive, engaging presentations and proposals to support client objectives.
· Carry out day-to-day operational tasks for manufacturer’s regenerative programs by understanding customer goals and strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Two or more years of relationship management experience focused on growth
· Experience with climate-friendly practices and/or food system knowledge
· Continuous willingness to learn in a fast-paced industry
· Superior attention to detail
· Advanced communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
· Excellent oral, written, spreadsheet and presentation communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Willingness and ability to travel (up to 50% time and more if needed)
· Ability to meet deadlines, seamlessly manage multiple priorities while working independently
· Foodservice, marketing and regenerative experience preferred
RealTime Solutions is a data intelligence and marketing agency that propels growth for Fortune 500 food manufacturers. With foodservice expertise and data-rich analytics, we identify opportunities and develop strategies and tactics that pinpoint the best avenues for growth and profit maximization. Based in central Minnesota, we serve clients across North America and are fully invested in the foodservice industry. Check out our company and reward programs websites to get to know us and learn more RealTime Solutions.
We have a great small compassionate work environment. We offer competitive wage/salary and generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K. Paid holiday, vacation and sick time. Individual customized bonus package for each full-time team member. Committed to community involvement.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote