Job descriptionOverview: PNNL’s Human Resources organization is comprised of 90 plus committed professionals working to advance the interests of the lab and support scientific discovery and excellence. HR is engaged in a transformational journey to help PNNL meet its talent acquisition and retention goals through innovative benefits, compensation, learning, and workforce programs.
We’re looking for an energetic Recruiting or Staffing Coordinator to organize and execute work as a member of the Talent Acquisition Team. Responsibilities:
The Recruiting or Staffing Coordinator will support and assist the Recruiters with the following:
- Maintain and complete the staff requisition process and filing.
- Place internal and external job postings as appropriate.
- Work with hiring manager to obtain appropriate information to manage job requisitions.
- Work with appropriate contacts for background checks and security clearances as necessary.
- Ensure that job requisition files comply with the requirements set forth by PNNL with an understanding of the underlying OFCCP and legal requirements and maintain electronic documentation.
- Generate associated letters such as offer, acceptance.
- Facilitate the new hire orientation scheduling with HR core staff and support organizations.
- Enter recruiting data into HR systems, run, and interpret various reports.
- Provide guidance and training to staff accross PNNL as needed.
- Represent PNNL-Battelle in the best possible manner to external and internal applicants.
- Collaborate with Recruiters for other job duties as needed.
- Interface with all levels of PNNL/Battelle management as well as external contact with potential job candidates/ applicants.
- High school diploma/GED and 10+ years of relevant work experience -OR-
- AA degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience
Prior experience with ATS, CRM or recruiting database.
- Understand office support functions and possess the ability to effectively apply procedures, work independently, and direct workflow of others as appropriate.
- Ability to: use discretion and good judgment; independently make decisions; positively interact with a wide-variety of PNNL staff and clients at all levels; resolve and/or advise management on a wide
- Range of administrative issues; provide training and guidance to less senior or new staff when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate proficient use of standard office equipment; demonstrate proficient use of MS Office suite; prioritize work, and coordinate calendars/schedules; be responsible for commitments and action items.
- Ability to identify potential administrative problems/areas for continuous improvement and recommend solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to act in ambiguous situations and demonstrate problem solving skills.
At PNNL, you will find an exciting research environment and excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible work schedules and telework options. PNNL is located in eastern Washington State—the dry side of Washington known for its stellar outdoor recreation and affordable cost of living. The Lab’s campus is only a 45-minute flight (or ~3-hour drive) from Seattle or Portland, and is serviced by the convenient PSC airport, connected to 8 major hubs. Commitment to Excellence, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity: Our laboratory is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment dedicated to solving critical challenges in fundamental sciences, national security, and energy resiliency. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. In support of this commitment, we encourage people of all racial/ethnic identities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply for employment.
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), protected veteran status, and any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures and in employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at [email protected] Drug Free Workplace: PNNL is committed to a drug-free workplace supported by Workplace Substance Abuse Program (WSAP) and complies with federal laws prohibiting the possession and use of illegal drugs.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Brookdale Grand Blanc MC (MI) Holly, MI 48442 $63,830 - $81,310 a year 9 days ago
U.S. District Court, District of Maine Portland, ME 04101 $94,752 - $108,965 a year 30+ days ago
Blue Link Wireless LLC Montgomery, AL Up to $80,000 a year 6 days ago