Landmark Dividend, LLC is looking for friendly and efficient appointment setters who enjoy research and thinking creatively to join our Acquisitions team to set up meetings and make positive first impressions.
What You’ll Do
As an Acquisitions Specialist, you will pursue leads for potential investments and make first contact calls to share the opportunity our company offers. You will be gathering current information about real-estate assets, including contact information for the property owner or manager and keeping detailed notes in our database as you research and verify information. Once you have verified the lead, you will reach out to the asset owner or manager to introduce them to our company and interest them in a meeting with a Vice President of Acquisitions. In this inside sales support role, you will not have any sales responsibilities, but you will receive a bonus when we successfully acquire assets from meetings you arranged.
The Acquisitions Specialist team is lead by the Vice President of Sales Operations who values enthusiasm and communication from the team. They make a point to provide support as you grow into the role and develop your skills so you are soon able to participate in the team contests to earn bonuses and other incentives based on personal performance and department goals.
- Research and verify provided lead information
- Contact asset managers/owners to interest them in our opportunity and connect them with a Vice President of Acquisitions with a warm transfer or scheduled meeting.
- Update database regularly with new information and progress made
- Meet daily and weekly goals for phone calls, emails, and appointments scheduled with qualified leads
- Friendly and competent demeanor in phone and email communication
- Ability to communicate industry specific information in plain language
- Fundamental computer and typing skills
- Previous experience with outbound calling a plus
- Hourly Base Rate with bonuses based on personal metrics
- Commission paid on successful leads
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Life, AD&D and LTD insurance
- Options for flexible spending accounts and voluntary supplemental insurance
For over 10 years, Landmark Dividend LLC has been a global leader in the acquisition, development, and management of real estate and infrastructure in the wireless communications, outdoor advertising, digital infrastructure, and renewable power generation industries. We invest in the real property interests that serve as the foundation for cell towers, billboards, solar projects, and wind turbines, as well as critical infrastructure assets such as enterprise, colocation, cloud, wholesale, and retail data centers.
We are dedicated to supporting our partners and clients with expanded access to critical capital, enhanced operational efficiencies and greater agility. Landmark’s management team pioneered the ground lease acquisition business in 2002 and has completed more than 5,000 transactions totaling more than $1.8 billion. This success is driven by our values of Teamwork, Commitment, Transparency, Stewardship, Innovation, and Integrity.
Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters are located in El Segundo, near Los Angeles. We also have offices in New York, Chicago, Tampa, Houston, Atlanta, and Australia. We believe in integrity in all that we do and treat employees and clients with dignity, respect and a commitment to professionalism.