- Lead the work to secure and divest locations according to the real estate scope by delivering safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions that meet the needs of the business and the many people.
- Own, control and minimize costs and risks related to the acquisition, divestment, zoning, planning, permitting, value and operation of company properties.
- Manage the procurement and contribution of all necessary external consultants and other stakeholders to enable tasks related to real estate development,
- Support definition, development and securing implementation of internal strategies and processes related to the assignment.
- Develop working relations with local authorities and communities, and proactively engage with authorities to gain support for development, planning and permitting of business such as big box retailing, large property developments, logistic developments, shopping centers and mix-use developments.
- Lead and supervise the approval and execution of all public infrastructure, utilities and other off-site improvements in connection to all new and existing IKEA properties.
- Work with other company functions, real estate partners and local authorities to finalize the projects pending legal obligation and ensure the satisfactory hand-over of completed projects along with the relative documentation to other functions after completed acquisitions (title) and permits approval (building permit).
- Create an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
This role will be based out of the Conshohocken, PA area. Successful candidates must be able to travel to IKEA locations in the Southeast Market.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $98,880.00 - $120,472.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Conshohocken, PA 19428