For those who seek the best, there's only Stein.
Stein Eriksen Lodge: an authentic European lodge nestled mid-mountain at the acclaimed Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah. Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen, the Lodge is known as a premiere year-round destination.
Why work for the best?
The Stein Collection creates legendary experiences for our team members, guests, and owners at all four of our properties: Stein Eriksen Lodge, Stein Eriksen Residences, The Chateaux Deer Valley, and The Chateaux Residences. We believe that our goals are realized through commitment to our team members, where every person is a valuable asset and key ingredient to success.
We consider ourselves very fortunate to be based in Park City, a vibrant, community-oriented town, and consider it our duty to contribute, support, and partake in these extraordinary efforts. As a long-established icon and ever-growing brand, Stein Collection employs hundreds of hard working, diverse, and exceptional team members year-round. More than 70 team members have been with us for 10 or more years and we attribute our staff loyalty to the positive and respectful company culture our team fosters.
Front Desk Agent
The front desk position will provide prompt, efficient and welcoming service to our guests, as they arrive. Assist the front office in daily operations as well as guests needs. Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of times.
Stein Eriksen Lodge, Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star Hotel and Spa, offers:
- Great benefits including choice of health insurance plans, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, matching 401K, and more
- Starting minimum wage begins at $18/hour
- Competitive wages and bonus plans to recognize your dedication and service with us
- Paid training time and programs
- Chef prepared meals daily in our cafeteria, at no cost to you
- On site heated garage for employee parking -a great perk in winter!
- Unmatched ski/snowboard benefits at Park City Mountain/Canyons Resort and Deer Valley Resort
- Flexible schedules and time off policies to accommodate family, school, and other activities
- Weekly raffles for tickets to events such as the Utah Jazz, Grizzles, and Salt Lake Bees
- Monthly team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Hotel room, spa, dining, shopping, ski/snowboard rental discounts available
Subsidized HOUSING available on a first come/first served basis - summer season, up to 6 months transitional.