The NBA is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and the NBA’s own advisors, any individual working onsite in our New York and New Jersey offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including having received a booster when eligible. The NBA will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
The Project Employee, 2KL Strategy & Project Management is a position responsible for strategic, commercial, and financial evaluation and implementation of a broad range of business initiatives across the NBA 2K League. These include developing strategies to support organic and inorganic growth in existing and new business lines across domestic and international markets and working with business leaders to execute these strategies. This role reports to the Global Strategy and Operations Lead, and will work with team members across marketing, content, league operations, events, partnerships, and supporting organizations.
- Support cross-functional projects focused on high-priority areas and long-term growth
- Partner with business leaders to execute top strategic projects
- Collaborate with diverse project teams and exhibit best-practice project management skills to ensure timely communication and delivery of necessary project components
- Provide thought leadership and analytical rigor on a range of business initiatives
- Facilitate working groups to provide project updates and align on upcoming milestones
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a broad range of senior internal and external constituents
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably at a top-tier strategy consulting firm, investment bank or corporate strategy in media/entertainment
- Outstanding quantitative, financial, research, modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills Knowledge of Sports, Entertainment, Media and Technology industries preferred
- Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting
- Ability to communicate with senior executives both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to recognize patterns and spot issues
- Proactive, self-starter who can work independently within set objectives
- Experience working and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree required
- $1450-$1700 per week
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.