Be a Part of Something Amazing
In between supporting a global sales force (that we call "demonstrators") and creating the world's best stamps, ink, and paper, we carve out a little time for parties, perks, and basking in the glory of an amazing work/life balance.
Sound like something you could get behind? Good. Because we're looking for people just like you - who are good at what they do and are passionate about helping others.
Did We Mention the Perks?
Here are a few of the other perks we offer:
- A wicked-awesome benefits package (go ahead and compare)
- A Friday dress code every day of the week (dust off those jeans)
- Extreme crafting experiences (totally optional, but give it a try)
- Paid personal time off...like, a lot of it (see "work/life balance" above)
- Tuition assistance and 401(k) programs (company match, baby!)
- 4 day work week (4 - 10 hour shifts)
- Weekends off... EVERY WEEKEND!!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Exemplify Stampin' Up!'s core values: we care about people first, we act with courage, we better our best and we own it.
2. Produce ink, paper and stamp set products to meet daily and weekly production demand and area quality goals.
3. Willing to cross train in each of the production areas and willing to rotate into each of these areas at least once a quarter or when the workload requires.
4. Minimize process waste and seek process efficiencies through LEAN principles, applications, and by submitting process improvement ideas regularly.
5. Perform job functions safely and show initiative to participate in and maintain a safe and productive work environment.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. Ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 35 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally.
3. Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours shift.
4. Contribute positively to a team-centered work environment; communicating respectfully and effectively with other team members.