Guardian Virtual is the new virtual platform for Guardian Recovery Network, a nationwide substance use disorder primary treatment provider. We are searching for a strong licensed therapist in the state of New Hampshire that is able to handle remote work capabilities. Our organization offers competitive benefits and a very stable workload.
The Primary Therapist/Counselor is responsible for performing client care activities as directed by the attending physician, Medical Director, Clinical Director & Clinical Supervisor. He/she will provide group therapy as ordered by the Clinical Director. Collaborates with the Treatment Team in the formulation of the Master Treatment Plan and assists in coordinating discharge planning.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO POSITION
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Treatment Plan meetings.
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from client’s family, or others as indicated throughout program.
- Attends daily and weekly staffing meetings per schedule.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the therapeutic milieu.
- Facilitates group therapy.
- Performs individual therapy with client/family.
- Documents the assessment of client progress/regress and interventions provided in the medical record, on an ongoing basis.
- Recognizes, responds to and assists in psychiatric crisis situations and provide the intervention necessary.
- Responds and assists in medical emergency situations as directed and needed.
- Communicates effectively with client, staff and physician.
- Provides clients with education and instruction on Advance Directives.
- Attends and participates in monthly Program Staff meeting as scheduled.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- Mental health counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Substance Use: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clinical License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations