SummaryPosted: Apr 29, 2022 Role Number: 200373063 Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, marketing and event production. We’re looking for innovating, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple! We are seeing a PR Manager for the Corporate Communications and Publicity team for Apple’s new original video subscription service, Apple TV+, featuring original shows, movies and documentaries from the world’s most creative storytellers.
- 7-10+ years of validated experience leading PR programs for series television or film.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the industry trends in the television or film landscape.
- Experience cultivating positive relationships with domestic and international journalists and talent/producer representatives.
- Comfortable collaborating as a member of the larger publicity team.
- Capable of leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to constant change while leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong dedication for attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners.
DescriptionIn this role, you will lead the strategy and implementation of publicity campaigns for television series and/or film, dramas, comedies, unscripted series, specials through multiple earned media channels. Play a meaningful role in communicating with producers, talent, representatives and production company partners during production up to and beyond launch. Focus on crafting cultural moments and delivering strategic, relevant campaigns. Conceptualize and implement global PR strategies and press campaigns. Draft and deliver effective public relations plans. Collaborate with show runners, filmmakers, talent and internal teams to secure coverage in a wide range of media. Coordinate budgets and publicity professionals.
Education & ExperienceBachelor's degree is required.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Nordstrom Lakewood, CO 80226 (Belmar area)+126 locations $16.50 - $17.20 an hour 8 days ago
MrBioClean LLC Arlington, VA 22204 (Barcroft area) $30,000 a month EmployerActive 1 day ago
Newtek Business Services Corp. Remote EmployerActive 2 days ago
B and B Maintenance West Springfield, MA 01089+3 locations $19 an hour Today
Walmart Mason, OH 45040 $17.50 an hour 14 days ago