Tutorial: The Need to Know!
- Must speak and write fluently in Portuguese AND English!
- Must live within reasonable commuting distance of Redmond, WA
- Must work onsite at Nintendo! Shhh, you're playing top secret stuff!
Você está pronto?
Level 1: The Quest for the Best
If you Link about it, looking for bugs in the game might make you a hero. As you navi-gate your way through all these job ads, you might be looking for something a little more fun and fulfilling! Use your heroic strength to. Are you wearing Pegasus Boots? Because you've be running through our mind and we'd like you to use your heroic strength to hookshot all those bugs! We're hiring Bilingual Game Testers at Nintendo, so take a deep breath, grab your magical sword, and apply now to dive into some serious gameplay!
Bilingual Video Game Testers sought for upcoming Nintendo titles (Portuguese/English)
**Must currently live within reasonable commute distance of Redmond, WA. No relocation is offered.**
Position type: Long-term contract
Pay Rate: $15.75 for entry-level, $18+ for experienced Game Testers
Location: Onsite in Redmond, WA
Schedule: 9am-6:15pm Mon-Thurs, 9am-3:30pm Friday, with flexibility for changes based on the project. Overtime may be available.
Level 2: Expectations
- Develop knowledge in one of the following areas: Ad-hoc/Exploratory Testing, Nintendo Platform Guidelines, Test Automation, or Text-based testing
- Identify and report high quality bugs with consideration for value to the player and development partners
- Assist in the completion of project checklists or test suites
- Deliver high results by maximizing bugs found in assigned areas of testing
- May assist team managers in guiding team members and/or mentoring other team members
- Strong understanding of game components and applies effective test methods
Level 3: Legendary Skills
- Highly proficient in both English or Portuguese written communication and documentation as well as the ability to maintain context while identifying text errors
- The ability to use game construct, knowledge of game genres, and testing skills to identify unique bugs
- Familiarity with video game industry, consoles, and games
- Basic understanding of video game testing purpose
- High standards for own performance and demonstrate proactive and urgent actions to accomplish test goals
- Ability to learn, comprehend, and apply workflows and processes to meet business objectives
- Is open to feedback and utilizes constructive feedback to improve their performance; recognizes opportunities to improve own skills
Boss Level: The Ultimate Battle
- Must complete company provided training
- Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by Nintendo, in accordance with Company policy
Level Up+ Benefits & Perks
- Paid Sick/Safe Time
- Holiday pay
- Tenure bonus
- Medical benefits with multiple plan tiers and Telemedicine access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K with matching contributions
- Shared employee discount on Nintendo Store products
Can't forget the end credits...
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply. If you're comfortable, please feel free to share your gender pronouns with us!
Parker @ Nintendo associates are typically required to take a consecutive eight-week break in service after 48 consecutive weeks on the job before they are eligible to return for another 48-week period
Employment will be subject to Parker Staffing, LLC policies and procedures as adopted, and may be revised or deleted from time to time. Parker also retains discretion to modify benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Please outline your previous game testing experience. We will accept professional paid experience or consumer experience in closed or open beta tests or user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Do you currently own a Nintendo Switch? If so, what are your favorite Switch games?
- If you're comfortable, please feel free to share your gender pronouns with us.
- Portuguese and English (Required)
Work Location: One location