Strategic digital marketing agency is seeking a (remote) part-time social media manager to start IMMEDIATELY who has experience and an interest in the health, wellness, retail and non-profit spaces.
This role will be part-time, starting immediately, but has the potential to turn full-time relatively quickly.
- Work with CEO/Account Director to carry out social media strategy to align with client’s business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, IG story highlights)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Create, optimize and manage e-mail marketing campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing, automation, segments & more
- Utilize platforms like MailChimp, Constant Contact, Klaviyo
- Previous work experience growing and managing Instagram account/s
- Hands on experience in content management
- Familiar with scheduling and analytics programs like LATER, Sprout Social, Iconosquare etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work within normal business hours, M-F, 9AM-5PM
- BSC degree in Marketing or relevant field
- SEO & web design experience an added bonus
*Must submit cover letter in order to be considered
*In cover letter, must also submit examples/links to previous social accounts you have managed and writing samples.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
All work is virtual and will always be virtual.
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote