We are on a mission to fulfill dreams by building families. We are making fertility more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We hire high performers, movers, shakers, and innovators! We are growing quickly and care deeply about the development of our team, both professionally and personally. We value collaboration compassion and teamwork. Above all, we are united by our shared value of putting our patients first.
This position performs a variety of duties related to the legal aspects of healthcare operations including drafting agreements and form documents, assisting in legal research and compliance, assisting in investigation and resolution of complaints and potential claims, preparing, and responding to discovery requests and subpoenas, corporate filings, trademark and copyright registrations, immigration matters and various administrative tasks.
1. Provide legal support services to General Counsel in the form of basic case research and preparation of legal and business communications.
2. Draft legal and business communications in support of General Counsel, prepare legal documents and other correspondence both with and without supervision.
3. Perform legal research and fact gathering.
4. Maintain a library of pre-approved form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, and add or revise material as needed.
5. Prepare standard letters and reports and help create initial drafts of documents for review.
6. Gather, organize, summarize, index, and maintain documents from various sources.
7. Prepare draft agreements and form documents, review, revise and negotiate contracts under direction of General Counsel, and assist in transactional matters, including management of transaction documents and due diligence materials.
8. Operationalize contract management software for the entire Pinnacle network.
9. Assist in processing, responding to and objecting to requests for interviews, subpoenas and notices of depositions or trial testimony and helping to standardize such processes.
10. Perform legal and regulatory research and analysis, including preparation of legal documents and investigation of various issues; assist in preparation of corporate filings.
11. Attend various company meetings to assist with potential legal problems and policies, as directed by General Counsel.
12. Assist in conducting investigations and assist in resolution of legal, compliance and risk management matters and anticipated litigation.
13. Assist in the development of an intranet site for the Office of the General Counsel to include contract and form templates, guidance materials, and other informational material.
14. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Use analytical and critical thinking skills in reading, interpreting, analyzing, and applying information from legal documentation and references.
- Manage multiple tasks with changing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others at all organizational levels.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a law firm or legal department in a healthcare (preferred) or related environment.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- Paralegal certification is preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, we require of all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Any candidate seeking employment will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement.
- Comprehensive compensation package with bonus potential
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off to enjoy “you” time
- Career development and cross-training opportunities
- 401k Match
Diversity & Inclusivity
At our company, we serve everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, or religion. Just as we acknowledge and value the diversity of our patients, we also actively celebrate diversity within our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment for all. We recognize that diversity among our team allows us to not only more effectively serve our patients, but also to advance innovation and opportunity within our field. We encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to apply to our employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33609: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location