Support packaging development activities for brands acquired by a private equity firm under the guidance of a senior packaging engineer.
Packaging position to support the packaging development function including but not limited to development, testing and implementation of the packaging materials, and other related projects required such as Growth, Productivity, Quality Improvement and Brand Maintenance.
1. Generates and updates specifications for primary and secondary packaging components, as well as pallet and stacking patterns.
2. Running Line Trials
3. Conduct Lab testing
4. Represent packaging in cross-functional team meetings
5. Provide technical support to production lines
- Candidates must have a AS/BS/MS in Packaging or related science field and 1-3 plus years of experience.
- Engineer must be able to support and/or manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,180.00 - $90,537.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote