Up to $16 an hour!
Shift available: 12:00am-8:00am
When you join the World’s Largest Truckstop family in Walcott, Iowa you are not only joining one of the largest family owned companies in the world, you are joining a tight knit community focused on your personal growth, development, and safety.
As an employee playing a critical role in Iowa 80’s Maintenance Department at the Iowa 80 Fuel Center, your role in the bigger picture is to manage the preventative and predictive maintenance, and to improve the functionality and safe working order of our operating equipment, machinery, and buildings. So, if you’re up for the dare to expand your career in the world of maintenance and repair, join our Iowa 80 family. We’ll always challenge you to think: “What’s next?”
This candidate should have excellent leadership skills and have a sense of urgency to get things done from day to day. This individual will be responsible for keeping the operation clean, safe and in good repair.
- Sense of urgency at work and commitment to keeping building and grounds in tip-top condition.
- Foster a safety culture at Iowa 80
- Paid Weekly!
- Health insurance, Life insurance and Dental Insurance!
- Gain financial security with at 401k plan that offers a 50% company contribution.
- Connecting your hard work with the company's profits by receiving and ANNUAL BONUS!
- Paid Vacation!
- Educational assistance up to $1500 a year!
- Employee discounts on gas, general merchandise and meals!
Pre employment drug screen and background check required.