Job descriptionSerious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families. Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this. Shift: First Shift (United States of America) Shift Details: 36 hrs/wk M-Sat 6:45 am - 7:15 PM Why Nebraska Medicine: Our shared values reflect who we are and why we’re here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American’s top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Serve as receptionist for assigned department(s) for internal and external customers. Provide clerical and general office support for departmental operations. Support external customers, such as patients and their families, as primary responsibility. Support department or office as secondary responsibility.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Proficient with computers to include keyboarding, basic navigation and use of email applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
- Ability to work with multi-line phone system required.
- Ability to communicate effectively during escalated situations required.
- Prior experience working with customers or patients preferred.
- Experience with Telecommunication system, ComputerLog books, and schedules preferred.
- Experience with general office materials/equipment preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans’ status.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Farmers Coop of Hanska Mankato, MN 56001 $16 - $18 an hour Just posted
Cochise College Douglas, AZ 85607 $52,174 - $75,270 a year 19 days ago
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Anchorage, AK 99508 $32.90 - $50.73 an hour 10 days ago
Magic Wheels Fun Center Clarksville, TN 37042 $10 - $13 an hour 27 days ago