Mankato Computer Technology is looking for a Network Specialist/Systems DevOps Specialist. With over 170 clients and 2000 total end points, Mankato Computer Technology is the fastest growing managed service provider in Southern MN. Unlike other manage service providers Mankato Computer Technology is not sales driven. We are an engineering company that focuses on solving business challenges using technology. This approach allows us to engineer many solutions in-house and provide client tailored experiences. Administrators hired at MCT will support and implement cutting edge technology for our clients. We also provide access to industry leading training platforms. At MCT we want you to grow and advance your technical skills and career.
As the network specialist you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting client environments. This includes desktop deployments, firewalls, switches, routers, on-premises servers, authentication systems, Azure Active Directory, MFA, and Office 365 Tenants. You will resolve and close daily and weekly infrastructure incidents within SLA. You will support project implementations and service transition efforts. You will assist migrating on-premise servers to the cloud, Azure Compute platforms through Azure Portal.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Azure Portal, and Intune.
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco and Aruba networking products.
- Experience supporting a wide variety of hardware, software, mobile, and peripherals.
- Experience deploying Windows 10.
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise wireless systems.
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Server 2019/2016.
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Active Directory Domain
- Experience with Command Line administration, Cisco/HP/PowerShell
- Experience with common virtualization platforms, VMware/Hyper-V
- Experience with common storage Array technologies, HP MSA, Dell Compellent, EMC VNX.
- Experience in DevOps environments a plus
- Experience supporting Teams Voice a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must be self-driven and self-motivated.
- Customer service and conflict management skills are essential.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing accessibility of, servers, networks, desktop computers, voice systems, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Coordinate with other IT staff and users to identify the need for new systems and/or recommend enhancements to improve IT operations
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, evaluation and monitoring of network infrastructure LAN and WAN systems.
- Ongoing administration, configuration of Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Azure Compute Portal, and Intune.
- Support existing customer on-premise Active Directory Administration and Support.
- Ensure desktop computers can access servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, database servers, and administrative systems.
- Monitor phone, email, and ticketing systems to guarantee timely resolution of support requests.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Office is closed to outside visitors, masks are worn when local transmission is high, some employees are working remotely, dispatch performs COVID screening questions for onsite tickets.
- IT management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location