ChoicePoint Healthis an innovative wellness provider on the forefront of In-Person and Remote, Co-Occurring Substance Use Treatment. Our Clinical and Medical team is committed to facilitating wellness by encouraging a prosperous, productive, and happy life. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible and aim to remove the hurdles to high quality treatment.
We are currently seeking Counselors, Therapists, and Case Managers for our Ambulatory Detoxification Unit, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, and Medication Assisted Treatment Programs in our Fairlawn, NJ location.
Part Time Positions available - Flexible hours as we are open 7 days per week and many positions can be performed partially remote!
- Provides direct co-occurring services throughout our outpatient program's continuum of care both in-person and/or via remote platform
- Intake Evaluations, Individual Sessions, Group Sessions, Case Management, On-Time and High quality documentation in accordance with company standards and regulations.
- Works closely with ChoicePoint Medical Team, Clinical Director, Program Director, and other professionals, to ensure seamless integration of the entire multidisciplinary team.
- Ensures clinical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and Joint Commission accreditation standards
- (LCADC, LAC) (LCADC, LPC) (LCADC, LCSW) (LCADC, LSW) (LCADC & Co-Occurring Masters Level Interns)
- Must Have Current, Active License, or be working towards addiction and mental health counseling or social work licensure. (Clinical Supervision provided Free for Co-Occurring Interns and provisionally licensed clinicians!)
- Masters Degree or Be working towards obtaining a Master Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or relative approved concentration.
- Substance Use Treatment Experience including Knowledge of Core Functions of Counselor, NJSAMS Experience a plus, ASAM Knowledge.
- Basic Computer skills including use of EMR/ EHR Systems, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and PC platforms required.
- Competitive Pay based on Expertise, Experience, and Credentials
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Addiction counseling: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote