Uwill is the leading mission-driven teletherapy platform that aims to expand access to FREE online therapy, specifically to the student population. By partnering with colleges and universities, we are able to match students with a diverse network of licensed therapists (located throughout all 50 states and 20+ countries), and facilitate a secure counseling environment through video, phone, chat and messaging options- at no cost to the student.
Benefits to Providers: You will get access to referrals from students, with no need to spend time on paperwork, billing, time-keeping, insurance, admin, scheduling or other operational tasks. With Uwill, just choose your hours of availability (as many, or as few, as you would like) and we take care of everything else.
Due to increased partnerships with colleges and student need, we have a high demand for providers licensed within the following states:
Michigan, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, California, Connecticut, Wisconsin, New York, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Kansas, Wyoming, Oregon, and Kentucky.
Why Counselors Work with Uwill:
- Expand Your Practice & Work with Students: Grow your client base, add a lucrative earning stream or supplemental income, provide free mental health care access to an underserved population of students and young adults.
- Flexible Hours & Easy-to-use Technology: Choose your own schedule (and change/update your availability as often as needed), take on as many, or as few clients as you wish, easy-to-use platform with no additional software to install, and providers are compensated directly- every two weeks
- No Admin or Paperwork: When utilizing Uwill’s telehealth platform, you can focus solely on your sessions with the students, and we will take care of the admin
- Growing Your Expertise and Practice: Stipends towards licenses in other states, discounted CEU courses, specialized training and support through monthly clinical panels and seminars, connect with a global community of mental health providers.
- Independently licensed to provide counseling without supervision (e.g., LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, or similar credentials)-MUST HAVE
- Individual NPI Number or equivalent
- iOS or Android-enabled device with video, and reliable internet connection
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $45.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Self-determined schedule
- Are you a fully licensed provider who can practice mental health counseling independently and without supervision?
Work Location: Remote