Who We Are:
We are bravoFit, a fast-growing Oregon-based Planet Fitness franchisee. Our mission is to help people become their own heroes. We do this by creating and promoting a comfortable fitness environment, where everyday people find inspiration to be their best: in a Judgment Free Zone.
We are growing fast as we rapidly open our state-of-the-art Planet Fitness clubs in Oregon and Alaska. We are still small enough that talented team members can make a huge impact on our future direction, but we're growing super-fast. We doubled the number of clubs we operate in 2019. Not only that, we opened our first two clubs in Alaska this year!
Our Job Opening:
bravoFit is searching for a Member Services Representative to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent; in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communication effectively with team members within the department.
- Ensure that each Member receives outstanding member service by providing a member-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every Member and maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of member services.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Your Proven Track Record:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer knowledge.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Member/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Why You Should Join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
- Join a fun, casual team environment with co-workers who like you will help make us all great!
- Free Black card membership!
- Advancement opportunities!
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work can be anywhere between Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m. to 5:59 a.m. To include holidays.
- 18 years of age or older.
- CPR Certification (obtained through employment)
- Planet Fitness University Classes (obtained through employment)
- Tanning Certification (obtained through employment)