At Blue, we discover pathways to realize your possibilities. Our Member Relationship Officer is responsible for leading and directing efforts to build and strengthen relationships with current members and prospects within our communities. This position is accountable for designing robust member experiences and engagement by delivering appropriate service solutions, while supporting needs of the member base. Accountable for improving wallet share through proactive inbound and outbound efforts, and ensuring a quality member experience through our service delivery. This position is primarily responsible for handling service requests, balancing problem resolution inquiries, and supporting teller functions. This position also focuses on:
- This position will lead in adding new services, supporting problem resolution, teller activities and operational functions. It is a secondary role to account opening processes for consumer accounts, and availability for ad hoc business accounts, and private client account opening functions, while also supporting lending applications, as needed. Promote the best solutions to support the identified needs of the member, through interactions in the branch lobby, outbound calling efforts, and/or management of referrals from credit union partners. Responsible for proactive lead generation and appointments, establishing centers of influence to engage with prospective members inside/outside the credit union, promoting Blue’s mission and value, meeting and/or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Lead and demonstrate robust member experiences through courteous, timely, and professional member engagements and communication. Promptly, accurately and efficiently process member financial transactions including but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, wire transfers, official checks, money orders, other negotiable instruments and necessary general ledger postings according to policies, procedures, and standards. Accurately complete Currency Transaction Reports (CTR’s) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s) when needed. Ensure proper identification is presented for appropriate transactions. Maintain a high degree of member confidentiality. Provide support to all assigned areas of branch operations, including but not limited to safe deposit , teller functions, and vault operations.
- Explain and expedite the opening, closing, transfer , and rollover of loan and deposit products and services. Support onboarding and re-boarding functions to manage consistent and proactive experience levels for members.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Full Time Position
Compensation Range: $18.73 - $23.41
- Spanish speaking preferred and the opportunity to receive $1 per hour increase in pay after passing requirements.
Check out this short video for a glimpse at the culture we strive for here at Blue:Working at Blue!